Thursday, February 15, 2007

Does an ad need an ad??

I had to write an ad for a product or a company in my CA today for my documentary paper. As I was wondering what to do this idea crossed my mind. Well, I thought, I could share my views with you and know your thoughts about my way of looking at things.

Topic: advertisement for an advertising agency:

A young man, very simple looking person, wearing a white shirt and a black pant, walks into an office. After a few seconds he opens the door and comes out dressed like an executive with a huge crowd standing outside the office awaiting his arrival with journalists and photographers also waiting to get a glimpse of him.

The concept behind this ad is that, when the client comes to this agency the world will fellow them. It says that it will make you a successful person in what ever field the clients wants to excel in.

Any one is free to post your views or comments about this ad.

The Pandemic’s effect on Consumers’ behavior

  The world has changed since early 2020 when the virus was first discovered. It's now more than a year today and situation has not chan...