Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sitting at work

Its been ages I have logged into my blog. Had my project going on and then my exams were on. 24/7 I was busy with my work. After all my tight work I finally got some break to breathe some fresh air. College got over and I was thinking as to what to do. Thought of many things but finally I came across some job opportunities. One such job was this instructional designer’s offer in an IT firm. At first I thought that this was something out of my field. But then when I heard the job profile I wanted to give it a try.

Well now I thank God for making me to take up this job. It is very interesting and deals a lot with my subject. This is a very new and an up coming industry as we deal with e-learning. We basically cater to the people working in the ships and in the port. Writing articles and building study modules for them is our key objective. I hope this goes on fine and I will look to build a career in this field

No comments:

The Pandemic’s effect on Consumers’ behavior

  The world has changed since early 2020 when the virus was first discovered. It's now more than a year today and situation has not chan...