Sunday, May 6, 2007

Life has taken its own coure

















At work, quite busy now a days. . . . .

Things have changed a lot from my college days, and now I hardly find time. I had all the time in
the world to eat, sleep, room, and enjoy life to its fullest. But now , work and office has taken its toll on me . I very well feel the pressure of work building on me. Nowadays its become very formal, and all my activities including my dressing style has changed a lot. I never saw a formal shirt in my shelf all through my college days and now its only formal shirts and pants. Most of my class mates have got settled into good jobs, each of them facing their own changes in life. Dinesh has got into India Interacts, and has scaled to new heights. The Express had his name published in its paper a couple of days back, as he was the pioneer in starting the Roof top Film Festival. He has had some wonderful experiences since he joined work in that company. There is lots more for him in store. Well Fenn and I have joined the same company and we are having a great time together. Fenn as usual with his blank looks and his deep so called thoughts irritates me sometimes to the core. But we guys are used to that usual stuff and iam now least bothered about what ever he does. He carries his LKG bag when he is in office as he did in college. Some of the staff even asked him and were even curious as to what he had in his bag. I think it will take some years for him to change, or even may not happen.

No comments:

The Pandemic’s effect on Consumers’ behavior

  The world has changed since early 2020 when the virus was first discovered. It's now more than a year today and situation has not chan...