Tuesday, May 8, 2007

+one Grace Added

It was in 1984 in this same day when the sun was shining bright, everyone expecting, the world rejoicing, and this land waiting for the arrival of the finest creations of God. Yes today was yet another day of Partying and a special occasion for me to have fun with my friends. I knew that I would be getting calls from Jeba, Itch and Dinesh. As I thought , Jeba was the first to call me sharp at 12 followed by itch . Then at about 12.30 Dinesh spoke to me . I had a surprise call from the person I never expected. It was Man . Thanks a lot guys for remembering me . Love you all. These small things brings in so much of a meaning into my ordinary life. In the morning I got a surprise call from Athi whom I never even imagined will call me up. Thanks a lot Dude. 

This is yet another day of hard work at office where I had my usual work load. I had no time to spend with my parents and my family members. Work has changed the very course of my life. But I have to take this part of life as it is a part and parcel of a human beings path in this world.

3 comments:

t u d said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T.U.Dinesh said...

something went wrong with the previous comment :/

happy b'day machan !!!

like last year, am not able to meet u this year too on this day ... blame the rain at mandaveli ...

all the best da ... wish you a fantastic year ahead ... :)

Anand Emmanuel John said...

thanks da machan. any way i missed u during the dinner.

The Pandemic’s effect on Consumers’ behavior

  The world has changed since early 2020 when the virus was first discovered. It's now more than a year today and situation has not chan...