Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Time is too much

Working at nights has not always been desirable but circumstances have made me to take up this job. It was when I joined my M.phil course at the Madras University, I found that life could not be less interesting than this. It was this that led me to take up this job because I thought I could at least keep myself occupied at night as I was practically wasting the entire day at college. Fortunately everything turned out to be well at work and I am enjoying my stay there.

Though life has become busy as never before working in the nights and attending classes during day time, I find time for myself, my family and friends. I still hang around with my friends and manage to stay close with my parents more than I used to be before. Apart from this, I still continue with my music playing and also take music classes. People call me to play in different churches and other Christian meetings for which I give my first preferences.

I feel that I still get a lot of time left and sometimes even wonder how to kill it. Because of this I developed a new interest towards watching Japanese animation movies and also got a bit addicted to online games as well. This new diversion has helped me to kill some time and I make use of the rest by blogging and off course spending more time at my Lord’s presence. When I having such a busy schedule could manage to do so many things and still manage to get some time to waste, I guess how people could say that they don’t get any time at all?

No comments:

The Pandemic’s effect on Consumers’ behavior

  The world has changed since early 2020 when the virus was first discovered. It's now more than a year today and situation has not chan...