Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Explore the web world

With a million web sites uploaded every second, we find it difficult to search for the information we want. I personally came across this problem one day when I wanted to get some information about a particular topic. This is when I decided to gather some of the websites which we often use and pile it up as a document. This made things easier for me to search for the sites I want. I have given a link below for you to explore the world of web with ease. Have fun folks.
Link to the document

3 comments:

Vani said...

Useful link. Thanks and cheers!

Anand Emmanuel John said...

Welcome, Have fun Vani...

Anand Emmanuel John said...

Welcome, Have fun Vani...

The Pandemic’s effect on Consumers’ behavior

  The world has changed since early 2020 when the virus was first discovered. It's now more than a year today and situation has not chan...