Thursday, April 24, 2008

God favors me always

For a long time now, God has been good to me; perhaps His grace is there for every good person. Surrounded by cricket fanatics from my childhood days, I always wanted to watch a cricket match in the stadium, Though I watch every match when India plays on tv, it was always my dream to go to the stadium and witness a cricket match. Each time a match is held in our state, I would plan to go. But unfortunately i never got the opportunity to go. Its been now 20 long years and finally I got the opportunity to go for the IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and the Kolkata team this Saturday. I can’t wait to see that moment come to pass with all the enthusiasm about these IPL matches round the corner

No comments:

The Pandemic’s effect on Consumers’ behavior

  The world has changed since early 2020 when the virus was first discovered. It's now more than a year today and situation has not chan...